What do we do with your data?
Informations about you are used to:
- Make sure that services of Qerja provided effectively for you and your computer.
- Give informations that we consider important for you.
- Call you if needed.
Qerja will keep you anonymous and will never relate your private informations to the contributions you do in Qerja; unless required by applicable law.
To protect users privacy, Qerja reserves the right to modify the original users position/job title on submitted information into equal position on related industry.
Use of Cookie
One of the technologies we use is HTTP Cookie (Cookie). By using Cookie, your browser will store little file inside your computer. On some browsers, user can forbid the use of Cookie so there will no files stored in your computer. However, we don't suggest you to forbid the use of Cookie in Qerja because some features may won't work properly.
If you're worried to store a file in your computer that will lead you to not anonymous, we suggest you still allow the use of Cookie and clear all Cookie of Qerja after accessing Qerja.
Use of Third Parties Service
The informations got from the third parties (e.g. your name from Facebook) will never be related to your contribution in Qerja to keep you anonymous; unless required by applicable law.
Disclosure of Private Information
Your private information will be disclosed to the third parties if:
- Required by applicable law. For example, if the third party is law enforment officer who ask a request based on the applicable law. Or
- Qerja gets acquired by the third party, in this case all the Qerja user data is part of the system of Qerja which get acquired by the third party. Or
- By not giving any informations which can be identified or can refer to some certain individual. For example, we can disclose the number of users that are between 20 and 30 years old, but we won't the name of those users.