Term & Condition
These Term & Condition are applied and regulate all parts of Qerja . Please read carefully before you register and contibute in Qerja.
By accessing and joining Qerja, you are stating that you accept to obey all these rules:
- Qerja users are responsible for ensuring authenticity of submitted information.
- Users of Qerja are fully and individually responsible for content/material that they have submitted, and you accept to not overwhelm Qerja, all Qerja administrators, and all Qerja owners for all claims causeb by content/material that you submit in Qerja. Qerja has a right to publish all the informations we have about your data when something that break the law appear caused by content/material that you submit in Qerja. Please have an attention that all IP addresses will be recorded for all contents/materials that users submit.
- Qerja can't be accused for all statements, mistakes, inaccuracy, or lack in all contents/materials that submitted by Qerja users. Qerja isn't legally responsible for all contents/materials that submitted by Qerja users.
If you are using Qerja, thus you have to state that you won't:
- Spread company confidential informations.
- Damaging the image, threatening, humiliating, insulting, or acting as another person.
- Mate any racial statement.
- Make a content/material that breaks the law.
- Make a provocative content/material that directs another user to do something breaking the law.
- Create, publish or spread pornographic, vulgar, and not ethical contents/materials.
- Utilize an automatic tools (except RSS feed) to access Qerja for any reason without legal permission from Qerja. Automatic tools are, but not limited to robot, spider, and scrapper.
- Do or try to do things that abnormally overwhelm infrastructure of Qerja.
- Do or try to do things that will cause Qerja can't provide a proper service to users.
- Qerja reserves the right to delete contents/materials that submitted by users and considered inappropriate and break the rules. If you find contents/materials in Qerja site that break the rules, please contact Qerja administrator
If you can't obey all the rules above, Qerja reserves the right to do further action. For all users not obeying these rules, their access or membership can be stopped without a warning beforehand.
By accessing and using Qerja, you are stating that you accept to obey all the rules explained in this "Term & Condition" page. If you don't agree to obey all those rules, you aren't allowed to access or use content or service provided by Qerja.
All the rules in this "Term & Condition" page can be change from time to time by Qerja without an information beforehand.
If you are still accessing or using Qerja after the part or the whole of the rules in this "Term & Condition" page changed, you are stating that you agree to obey these changes. If you don't agree to obey these changes, you aren't allowed to access or use content or service provided by Qerja.
Complaints For Violations Of Intellectual Property Rights
Qerja respects intellectual property rights owned by other parties. if Qerja get any complaints of any violation of intelectuall property can delete or stop an access to the violent materials.
Guarantee of Qerja Service
All the services, contents, and materials available in Qerja provided with no guarantees, either unwritten or written guarantees.
Links that appear in Qerja, either provided by Qerja or provided by other parties may link to site or resource ruled by third parties. Since Qerja doesn't have an authority of that site or resource, you are stating that you agree that Qerja isn't responsible for all the materials and contents of that site or resource. The occurence of those links doesn't mean that Qerja supporting the contents of that site or resource. You also agree on the statement that Qerja isn't responsible for all disadvantage and damage that caused or may be caused by the use of contents, materials, stuff, services, and other things provided by that site or resource.
Terminating The Services
You can stop agreeing the rules written in this "Term & Condition" page by stop using the services provided by Qerja. Qerja can stop providing services, contents, or materials for users anytime without an information beforehand.